We have created Online Services to make it easy for our customers to interact with the Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment by providing simple and easy to use digital services. Register an Online Services account to access the following services:
- Submit an EPBC Act referral for a proposed action
- Apply for a permit of licence in a National Park or Garden
- Apply for a permit of licence in a Australian Marine Park
- Apply or enquire about a Hazardous Waste permit
- Apply for a Emissions Controlled Product Exemption or Certification
- Apply for a Research permit in a National Park
- Apply for return of a seized specimen
- Keep your personal details up to date via My Account
- Make a credit card payment
- Update your username or password
- Submit an Ask us anything enquiry to any area of the Department
- Manage your applications
- Provide feedback regarding your Online Services experience
All you need to do is register for Online Services to get started.
Do you need further assistance?
If you require further assistance, please submit an Ask us anything enquiry.